The Stash Tea Company is headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Founded in 1972, the company derives its name from an entertaining aspect of tea folklore. In earlier centuries, tea was a valuable commodity traditionally transported by clipper ship. The ship’s captain often was presented with some of the finest teas for his personal use. This supply was his “stash,” stowed carefully as his “private reserve.” Today, the term still is used to denote anything put away carefully because of its preciousness. Stash Premium Mango Passionfruit Herbal Tea takes you on a trip to the tropics with the sweet, tangy flavor and aroma of mango, passionfruit, hibiscus, and lemongrass in a delightful and refreshing herbal tea. Enjoy it hot in the cool of the evening, or iced in the heat of the day. Herbal teas contain no true tea leaves, but are created from an international collection of herbs and spices such as Moroccan rosebuds, Oregon mint, tropical hibiscus, cinnamon from Indonesia, and more. These all-natural botanical ingredients are combined to create exciting flavors and aromas in a rainbow of colors from pale yellow to deep red. Stash Tea has been committed to providing premium quality teas and an unsurpassed tea drinking experience. Stash begins with simply excellent tea leaves from the world’s premier tea gardens and all natural botanical ingredients gathered from around the world. Meticulous blending and tasting of every tea ensures you will enjoy full flavor in every cup.
- To create our Mango Passionfruit herbal tisane, we’ve taken fruity ingredients such as rosehips, orange peel, hibiscus and lemongrass, and combined them with the naturally sweet flavor of mango and the tropical flavor of passion fruit
- Sweetened with licorice powder, the result is a colorful and aromatic blend that brews up a bright red-orange in the cup with the distinct flavor of fresh mangoes and passion fruits
- It is delicious hot or iced and naturally caffeine free
- Convenient packaging for foodservice settings such as restaurants, cafes, self-service, and coffee stations
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging